We provide services and advice in the following areas:
- Management accounts
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- Self assessment returns
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries/investigations
- Business start-ups
- Cashflow projections
- Business plans
- Computerised accounts systems
- Sage accounts
Xero – Cloud accounts system
- Succession planning
- Inheritance tax, trusts and estate planning
- Company/business valuations
- Company formation
- Company secretarial services
- Registered office/service address facility
- Solicitor's accounts and taxation packages
- Charity accounts and audit/examination
If, during the provision of professional services to you, you need advice on investments, we may have to refer you to someone who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, as we are not. However, as we are licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, we may be able to provide certain investment services where these are complimentary to or arise out of the professional services we are providing to you.
In the unlikely event that we cannot meet our liabilities to you, you may be able to claim compensation under the Chartered Accountants’ Compensation Scheme.
Please call us to discuss any of the above services in greater detail.